How To Charge a Client Guide
The comprehensive guide to making more money as a freelance creator.
Stop getting UNDERPAID & UNDERVALUED.
The biggest struggle any type of creator has is leveling up their business from side-hustle income to FULL-TIME INCOME.
Asserting your value, negotiating with clients, & landing big budgets are some of the biggest challenges.
We wanted to provide the creative community with the resources that weren’t available to us when we started – so we made a step-by-step guide to teach you how to effectively set your price, negotiate, & invoice clients.
This guide teaches you the theories & strategies – backed by real-world experience – that will help you elevate your career financially.
10+ years of industry experience packed into 5 chapters (54 Pages)
Who is this guide for?
- Directors of Photography
- Graphic Designers
Some of the things you can expect to learn:
- How to overcome the fear of “overcharging”
- The biggest mistake beginner creators make
- When is it OK to work for free?
- Every factor to consider BEFORE quoting the client
- Analyzing the “future potential” of jobs
- How to avoid outworking your rate
- Creating a budget breakdown
- 5 line-Items every freelancer should be charging for
- How to profit off of your gear
- How to write the perfect email to land clients
- How to submit, quotes, bids, and invoices
- Tactics for negotiating your rate
- And so much more.
*All sales are final, no refunds.*